[Ok-sus] OKC cardboard recycling

Nancy Cain fiddler53 at cox.net
Mon Dec 16 17:54:00 UTC 2013

there is a cardboard recycling bin at the DEQ at 6th and Robinson, it's a green container with a not too big loading slot, in their parking lot.  if you want to be hoyle, call Fenton Rood there at, i think, 702-5100, should be their receptionist, ask for Fenton.  i have also recycled in norman and edmond.  you need to collapse the boxes.
  i don't mean to overload the DEQ, everyone, check with Fenton.

Nancy Cain
peace, equality and justice for all