[Ok-sus] My new book on urban permaculture

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Mon Jan 14 15:01:18 CST 2013

I am happy to announce that my new ebook --

iPermie: How to permaculture your urban lifestyle

is now available, complete with 14 sections, 248 chapters, and 399,000 words.
(For reference, War and Peace is 565,000 words.)

iPermie  will empower you by giving you the strategies, tools, and techniques
you need to navigate the cardinal threats of peak oil, climate  instability,
economic irrationality, and political criminality.

iPermie  is an almanac of useful information and permaculture self study guide.
iPermie provides best practices, reskilling suggestions and  information, and
experience with permaculture design.

iPermie is  a good-life design guide for Millennials, Boomers, and Generation X
that can help each generation meet its unique challenges.

You can  see the annotated table of contents (with section and chapter
summaries), together with a generous sample of the book at
http://www.ipermie.net .  Links to all the online stores where it is available
are on that page.

The price is $1.99 at all of the online outlets where it is for sale.

Order directly from me, with an instant download (pay via PayPal) at
http://ipermie.fetchapp.com/sell/eepheeng .
This version is a pdf, landscape orientation, 3 columns.

Smashwords ebook superstore
epub, mobi, pdf portrait one column per page, plain text, Sony readers
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/271541.

Amazon Kindle store for the various Kindle devices at
http://www.amazon.com/iPermie-permaculture-urban-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B00AZLEBXQ/
.

Kobo devices:
http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/iPermie-How-Permaculture-Your-Urban/book-kFk93V9JJ0mzjSI3tC3FLw/page1.html?s=8RiY5Vg9FUOxHPmYeQ89qw&r=1

Versent ebook Superstore (Android devices, iPad, iPod, Adobe ebook, Nook)
http://www.versentbooks.com/store/edition/b94cfa1b-d0fe-40ad-b4ff-a940c00c38bd

Coming soon to Barnes and Noble and the Apple I Store.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City