[Ok-sus] My new book on urban permaculture

Corey Williams corey at sustainabletulsa.org
Tue Jan 15 12:12:10 CST 2013

Thanks Robert!    Posted your new book on Sustainable Tulsa's facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sustainable-Tulsa-Official/276233182662?ref=ts&fref=tsHope
you do well!

Corey

Corey Wren Williams
Executive Director
Sustainable Tulsa
PO Box 3543
Tulsa, OK 74101-3543
918-808-6576
corey at sustainabletulsa.org
SustainableTulsa.org

Sustainable Tulsa promotes responsible economic growth, environmental
stewardship, and quality of life for all.

Co-chair
Henry Bellmon Sustainability Awards
PEOPLE--PROFIT--PLANET
www.bellmonawards.org
On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Robert Waldrop <bwaldrop1952 at att.net>wrote:

>  I am happy to announce that my new ebook --
>
> *iPermie: How to permaculture your urban lifestyle*
>
> is now available, complete with 14 sections, 248 chapters, and 399,000
> words.  (For reference, War and Peace is 565,000 words.)
>
> iPermie will empower you by giving you the strategies, tools, and
> techniques you need to navigate the cardinal threats of peak oil, climate
> instability, economic irrationality, and political criminality.
>
> iPermie is an almanac of useful information and permaculture self study
> guide.  iPermie provides best practices, reskilling suggestions and
> information, and experience with permaculture design.
>
> iPermie is a good-life design guide for Millennials, Boomers, and
> Generation X that can help each generation meet its unique challenges.
>
> You can see the annotated table of contents (with section and chapter
> summaries), together with a generous sample of the book at
> http://www.ipermie.net .  Links to all the online stores where it is
> available are on that page.
>
> The price is $1.99 at all of the online outlets where it is for sale.
>
> Order directly from me, with an instant download (pay via PayPal) at
> http://ipermie.fetchapp.com/sell/eepheeng .
> This version is a pdf, landscape orientation, 3 columns.
>
> Smashwords ebook superstore
> epub, mobi, pdf portrait one column per page, plain text, Sony readers
> https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/271541.
>
> Amazon Kindle store for the various Kindle devices at
>
> http://www.amazon.com/iPermie-permaculture-urban-lifestyle-ebook/dp/B00AZLEBXQ/.
>
> Kobo devices:
>
> http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/iPermie-How-Permaculture-Your-Urban/book-kFk93V9JJ0mzjSI3tC3FLw/page1.html?s=8RiY5Vg9FUOxHPmYeQ89qw&r=1
>
> Versent ebook Superstore (Android devices, iPad, iPod, Adobe ebook, Nook)
>
> http://www.versentbooks.com/store/edition/b94cfa1b-d0fe-40ad-b4ff-a940c00c38bd
>
> Coming soon to Barnes and Noble and the Apple I Store.
>
> Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City

Corey Wren Williams
Executive Director
Sustainable Tulsa