[Ok-sus] My new book on urban permaculture

Vicke Adams vicke at vickeadams.com
Tue Jan 15 13:05:36 CST 2013

Bob,
When I saw the size of the book, I thought there would be no way I could
afford it. Also, I'm not even in an urban setting. Then seeing that it is
available as a download for such a reasonable price made ordering it a slam
dunk. Even if I learn one small thing (and I'm sure there will be much more
benefit than that) it will be well worth $1.99.

Thank you! And may I say that I admire your perseverance in compiling a book
of this magnitude.
Vicke