[Ok-sus] FW: OKC Raw Milk Coop

Shauna Struby sstruby at cox.net
Tue Jan 22 12:46:36 CST 2013

FYI..

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:15 AM
Subject: OKC Raw Milk Coop

Hi Fellow Milk Drinkers,

Attached is the description of the OKC Raw Milk Coop.  Please read through
it if you are interested in purchasing raw cow or goat milk, plus farm fresh
eggs and goat milk beauty products (these are listed on the Cross Timbers
website).

If you would like to join, please email me the following:

1. Your name

2. Home Address

3. Your order

As far as I know, we are the first raw milk coop in Oklahoma so there will
be a few kinks to work out in the beginning.  Please send me your questions
and comments.  Orders must be placed by Thursday, Jan 10th, for our first
pick-up this weekend. Note that goat milk production is low during the
winter due to the females calving in the spring--first come, first serve.
Also, let me know if you want to take the kiddos to the farms so they can
meet the animals and you can meet the farmers.

Remember there is no obligation. I appreciate your interest!

Leah

--
Leah E. Bayne, N.D., CNHP

816 213 5784