[Ok-sus] place to stay in Tulsa Feb. 4th

Kathryn Hardage highclassmusic at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 16:01:07 UTC 2013

Dear Folks:
I am on my way from Texas through Oklahoma to the Missouri Organic conference in Springfield, Feb. 7-9.
I am looking for a place to stay on Feb. 4th.  If you have space, or know of someone who does, I would
appreciate your passing this along.

I am a Master Gardener, Master Naturalist, and Permaculture Design person.  I have had a life-long career
as an early childhood music teacher and symphony musician.

I am taking every workshop I can to become a farmer on our land near Neosho, MO.

I love to read, am a good conversationalist, and will always have knitting, quilting or some type of handwork to do
with me.

I look forward to hearing about your experiences with your wonderful OK coop, and other topics you would like to share.

Thanks for your consideration.
Kathryn Hardage
www.MyMusicalMind.com
www.KackyMuse.com