[Ok-sus] Fwd: FW: Tulsa-Oklahoma City Corridor Investment Plan Email Update: July 23, 2013

Eric Pollard ewpollard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 22:03:24 UTC 2013

FYI

** **

********

 ****

*   *****

*We invite you to participate in the plan!*

The Oklahoma Department of Transportation, in cooperation with the Federal
Railroad Administration, is conducting the *Tulsa-Oklahoma City Corridor
Investment Plan* in an effort to evaluate how passenger rail could improve
inter-city connectivity between Tulsa and Oklahoma Cities (click here to
view a project area
map)<http://geauxwider.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dd573a0d847bf965722abd11f&id=47257bc51c&e=e2eec4c093>.

The project will evaluate public input, required investment, environmental
factors, operational needs and technical data. *In order to gain your
feedback, the study team* *scheduled three open houses mid-August.*****

*All open houses will be held between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.*
****

We look forward to receiving your comments related to the scope of the
study, the transportation needs along this corridor, potential constrained
areas and the purpose of this study. You can give us feedback at one of the
three open houses, or contact us at info at TulsaOKCRailCorridor.com.

To learn more about the effort, visit
www.TulsaOKCRailCorridor.com<http://geauxwider.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dd573a0d847bf965722abd11f&id=f94236880d&e=e2eec4c093>
.

Sincerely,

*Tulsa-Oklahoma City Corridor Investment Plan Team*
www.TulsaOKCRailCorridor.com<http://geauxwider.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=dd573a0d847bf965722abd11f&id=70a8395469&e=e2eec4c093>
info at tulsaokcrailcorridor.com
Join our mailing
list<http://geauxwider.us1.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=dd573a0d847bf965722abd11f&id=e7bcb3fb0e&e=e2eec4c093>

View this email in your
browser<http://us1.campaign-archive2.com/?u=dd573a0d847bf965722abd11f&id=90a40a6ace&e=e2eec4c093>
****

*Copyright © 2013 Parsons Brinckerhoff, All rights reserved.*

unsubscribe from this
list<http://geauxwider.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=dd573a0d847bf965722abd11f&id=0e0b8c556d&e=e2eec4c093&c=90a40a6ace>
update subscription
preferences<http://geauxwider.us1.list-manage1.com/profile?u=dd573a0d847bf965722abd11f&id=0e0b8c556d&e=e2eec4c093>