[Ok-sus] sustainable building material?

Grace Klinger monkeyfritzsis at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 6 23:16:42 UTC 2013

I submitted a proposal for a DOE grant a few years ago for "Papercrete".. in doing research found early Celluose concrete building in Japan and Scandinavia, my husband hasmade some wallboard fron Kenaf fiber and concrete which is very strong and would not burn when putting a cutting torch on it for 15 minutes..sounds like a very good material and system.. are there any tornado cannon tests ?