[Ok-sus] The sustainability community and the recent tornado disaster

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Fri Jun 7 12:57:08 UTC 2013

This is one of my issues with the current range of tornado shelter
products available.  Biggs Backhoe has a 4 x 8' model, delivered and
installed for $2,600, but I want one which has a couple of feet of dirt
on top, so I can get the root cellar effect.  Thus far I've had no
interest from anyone in modifying their standard plan.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle