[Ok-sus] How about a petition on transit to the City

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Fri Jun 7 16:07:38 UTC 2013

How about we put a petition together to present to the OKC Council?

1.  Oppose the street car project as a misallocation in resources.
2.  Support an expanded bus system that meets the needs of the
metropolitan area.
3.  Support a dedicated source of funding for the transit system.
4. Pledge to vote against any Oklahoma politicians that oppose these
positions.

Paper petition?  Online petition?  Both?

Volunteers for the steering committee? Send me private email at
bob at bobwaldrop.net .

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle