[Ok-sus] Petitioning for better transit for the OKC metropolitan area.

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Tue Jun 18 02:01:26 UTC 2013

Six people responded to my email about "we need a petition campaign" and
volunteered to help.  So I have started a private google group to hash
out details.  If you want to be part of the coordinating group and help
circulate the petition, please contact me in private email at
bob at bobwaldrop.net and I will send you an invite to the google group.

I think most of us thus far in the group are in OKC, I would certainly
like to have some people from Norman, Moore, Bethany, Warr Acres, the
Village, Mustang, Yukon, eastern Oklahoma county (Spencer, Harrah,
Choctaw, Luther, etc) and Edmond in on the discussion.

--
Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle