[Ok-sus] Annual Meeting of the Oklahoma Food Coop

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Fri Mar 1 23:46:37 UTC 2013

The Annual Meeting of the Oklahoma Food Coop is tomorrow -- Saturday, March 2nd,
at the Old Farmers Market located at 311 S Klein (just south of Reno and west of
Western).  Enter at the SOUTH entrance.  We will be in the second floor
ballroom.  25 of our producer members will have tables set up and they will be
serving delicious Oklahoma Food for your fine feasting pleasure.

The Meet, Greet, and Eat is from 10 Am to 12 Noon.  The business session starts
at noon.  I hope to see many of y'all there!

The Oklahoma Food Coop is on the internet at http://www.oklahomafood.coop .
 Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle