[Ok-sus] Fw: New Video Site - PeakOil.TV

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Wed Mar 6 17:52:32 UTC 2013

A great new site from ASPO-USA.
 Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle

----- Forwarded Message ----

New Video Site - PeakOil.TV
Now find past conference presentations, webinars,
and other great videocontent all in oneplace!

.
Dear Bob,

We are very pleased to unveil PeakOil.TV, a new home for all of our video
recordings--including past conference sessions, webinars, and the best
multi-media information we can find.

Check out some of the classic and still compelling talks from the first ASPO-USA
conferences--with featured speakers like Matt Simmons, Jeremy Gilbert, Michael
Rodgers, and dozens of others.  All ASPO-USA conferences for which video
recordings are available are now organized in one central easy-to-use location.

Most of the content is FREE. To help cover our costs and allow ASPO-USA to keep
providing high-quality information and educational resources, we are offering
certain "premium content" to paid subscribers, with special discounts to
ASPO-USA members and conference attendees.

Tell us how you like the site at info at aspousa.org.  If you really like it, and
would like to see us do even more to bring together cutting-edge experts to help
America understand and adapt to an oil-constrained world, please show your
appreciation with a tax-deductible donation.

With regards,

Jan Lars Mueller
Executive Director, ASPO-USA

Subscribe to news and updates from ASPO-USA.