[Ok-sus] Urgent support for RAIL legislation needed

Tom Elmore gtelmore at aol.com
Fri Mar 8 19:22:55 UTC 2013

Don't know your legislators or how to contact them?

http://www.oklegislature.gov/FindMyLegislature.aspx
A note from friend and colleague Tom Verdel in Tulsa. I would urge everybody to write and call your your state legislators immediately. This may come to a vote in the state House of Representatives as soon as Monday.

TOM ELMORE
Tel: 405 794 7163

gtelmore at aol.com
Representative Charlie Joyner