[Ok-sus] my exchange with Senator Inhofe

Vicke Adams vicke at vickeadams.com
Wed Mar 13 00:18:35 UTC 2013

I am fuming. I got the e-mail you will find below from Senator Inhofe when I
wrote regarding his position on global warming. My reply e-mail is also
below. I know that it doesn't do any good to argue with him on this subject
as he wrote a whole book of bullsh**t on the subject. However, I just can't
stand it that he thinks he can throw out these lies to his constituents and
get away with it. Does he think we are all stupid? I guess if they keep
reducing education funding maybe they will get a generation that is stupid
enough to accept his phony baloney.
I wish everyone would write to him and give him the facts of which he seems
to be ignorant. Maybe, at least he would begin to figure out that there are
people in Oklahoma who cannot be duped by him and others like him with their
hands in the pockets of oil and gas.
Ugh. thanks for letting me vent.
Vicke