[Ok-sus] my exchange with Senator Inhofe

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Wed Mar 13 01:51:18 UTC 2013

My sympathies Vicke.

Inhofe, Obama et al are why I have pretty much given up on the Washington DC
governance system.  There's nothing that we can do around here that will have
any impact on them.

That's why my focus is on local government.  It's the place where our voices can
still be heard and where there remains work to be done for hope and beauty and
wisdom.

There are no quick fixes nor is the way that leads to sanity a straight, short,
and uncomplicated journey.  It took me 399,000 words to describe my vision of
that road in my iPermie book.
 Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle