[Ok-sus] my exchange with Senator Inhofe

Temur Akhmedov okenergysavers at live.com
Wed Mar 13 08:05:22 UTC 2013

Key note speaker at OSN conference in 2009 said that we need to reach out to people outside of our usual circle.

Conferences, public awareness campaigns, work shops, seminars, including recent idea of U Ask Initiative - all should be aimed at broader groups of people

Temur Akhmedov, LEED AP

Green Building & Renewable Energy
ES2: Benchmark Oklahoma™ Program

4355 N Santa Fe Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73118 USA
C: +1-405-229-9165 F: +1-866-661-5253

  Please consider the environment
before printing this e-mail or attachments

Confidentiality
 Notice:  This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you receive this email and are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email reply, and destroy all
copies of the original message.