[Ok-sus] Speaking of OSN conferences. . .

curtis andrew beckwith chikaskia at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 13:41:21 UTC 2013

good question bob. checking the osn website, i see no events scheduled.  there are at least two important regional gatherings this year, the annual spring camp of the kansas area watershed council (their 32nd) and the 34th ozark area community congress first week of october. both will convene work groups tasked with coordinating a proposed continental bioregional congress to be held in the ozarks in the fall of 2014.  oacc this year will almost completely be organised by a new generation of leadership who has come of age, that i am very excited about having known most of them since they were children.
http://ozarkareacommunitycongress.org/

i will post separately about the spring kaw campout, only a few weeks away~  cab, in riverview, tulsa