[Ok-sus] my exchange with Senator Inhofe

Timothy Tillman TTillman2 at uco.edu
Wed Mar 13 20:17:36 UTC 2013

Let’s try again! Mr. Moore, I am truly grateful for your work on behalf of renewable energy. I would like to respectfully question a couple of your statements if I may.

1.       “Senator Jim Inhofe who is 100% correct about global warming.”

Senator Inhofe (and please note the appropriate use of his title as opposed to “Obama”) has a BA from TU with no apparent science major/minor program. The climate scientists who document and report evidence of global climate change by and large have PhD behind their name. For a non-biased source, try this http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence

2.       “Global Warming people believe they are smarter than GOD and it is up to you to solve the world problems.”
So, anyone who believes in a different deity or even none at all should trust yours to fix everything?
I look forward to your response!
Tim