[Ok-sus] my exchange with Senator Inhofe

Shauna Struby sstruby at cox.net
Wed Mar 13 21:19:08 UTC 2013

The peer-reviewed findings of approximately 97 percent of the world's climate scientists are that climate change is happening and is in part or in whole, anthropogenic (caused by human activity). A useful resource for understanding the science from real climate scientists: http://www.realclimate.org/.

Accepting peer-reviewed science is different from believing the rhetoric of a partisan politician with no climate science training or climate science education who is deep in the pockets of the oil and gas industry. To believe Sen. Inhofe is to say one does not accept the peer-reviewed science, and instead, prefers the opinions of a politician.
Shauna Lawyer Struby