[Ok-sus] Climate Change

Robert Gregory rgregory at landlegacy.net
Thu Mar 14 02:13:38 UTC 2013

Good points. Hopefully they will not fall on deaf ears.

Robert Gregory
Executive Director
(918) 289-9228Vicke Adams <vicke at vickeadams.com> wrote:Let me respond with some key points:

1.      What data shows that Senator Inhofe is 100% correct? I am not relying on my personal opinion. I cited two esteemed scientists, one who was a leading critic of global warming before he did his own study. The majority of trained scientists, about 97%, agree with the two scientists that I cited in the previous e-mail. If there is scientific data to support Senator Inhofe’s position, I would like to see it.

2.      Climate should not be confused with temporary changes, even those called “weather”. Climate represents long-term conditions. You cannot point to a single event and say it means anything about climate.

3.      I believe the science that supports global warming, I do not think this makes me, or the scientists, smarter than God. In fact, the Bible tells to us to be good stewards of this earth. If I ignore a problem that is potentially extremely detrimental to this earth, then what kind of steward would I be?

Vicke Adams