[Ok-sus] Inhofe Premises NO. 2

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Thu Mar 14 18:50:04 UTC 2013

Harlan,

Thanks for parsing these arguments and helping us understand how to refute them.

Here and there on the internet, people are starting to refer to the "hockey
stick" as a "scythe", which has the effect of bringing the issues into greater
perspective, it seems to me.
 Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle