[Ok-sus] Inhofe Premises NO. 2

John Miggins jmiggins at cox.net
Thu Mar 14 19:33:28 UTC 2013

Perhaps we can stage a great debate in the state of Oklahoma on this topic once and for all in lieu of a sustainability conference it would seem with the experts we have on both sides I would Pay to see Hentges  and Inhofe debate global warming, perhaps have it in Norman at the Weather Center.

What could be more sustainable than that.

John Miggins

Principal

Harvest Energy Solutions

"renewable solutions to everyday needs"