[Ok-sus] Earth Day Spring Fest in the Historic Farmers Market District

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Fri Mar 15 18:04:59 UTC 2013

The Earth Day Spring Fest will be Sunday, April 21st, in the Historic Farmers
Market District, located at SW 2nd and Klein in Oklahoma City, from 11 AM to 7
PM.  Featuring 5 bands, booths from a diverse group of organizations and
businesses, Earth Day activities, children's activities. . . AND ALL LOCAL FOOD
concessions.

This event is free, and it looks like the first thousand people to arrive will
each receive a FREE TREE to take home and plant and nurture.

We still have room for additional booths.

Booths cost $25.  If you need electricity, there is an additional $10 charge.

We also have sponsorships available at the $250, $500, and $2500 levels, with
various amenities, perks and opportunities included for each level of
sponsorship.

If you are interested in a booth or a sponsorship, please call me at
405-200-8155 or email me at bwaldrop1952 at att.net.

This event is organized by Earth Elements Entrepreneurs' Kitchen, Earth to Urban
Market, and the Oklahoma Food Cooperative.

https://www.facebook.com/events/330707310371845/?ref=ts&fref=ts

We expect a LOT of people.

Limited booth space is available, so contact us soon.  Thanks!

Volunteers are also needed, and there are perks for volunteers too.

We also need cardboard toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, and cardboard egg
cartons.  You can leave them on my porch at 1524 NW 21st, or at the Earth to
Urban Market 1235 SW 2nd, OKC.
Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
http://www.ipermie.net -- How to permaculture your urban lifestyle