[Ok-sus] Inhofe Premises NO. 2

Joel Olson joel.olson at cox.net
Sun Mar 17 18:26:03 UTC 2013

Vicke -

The decline in the polls that you note is from the opposition by vested
interests and
their confusing the issue, arguing against the scientific evidence.

Yes, there is a need for lots of public education, but what I'm contending is
that we
not repeat these contrived arguments, rather that we explain the benefits of
renewable
energy - they address more problems than just the additions by climate warming.
The
pollution problem, the oil dependency problem, water depletion, etc. And that
that
education include details on how renewables work, how to get and install them,
how to
get help with the financing, and the local, stated and federal legal environment
of these.
Concerned citizens leading by example can have a dramatic effect.

- Joel