[Ok-sus] Environmental Author to Speak in Tulsa Oklahoma on April 2nd

Lisa Sharp love_cats05 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 00:02:16 UTC 2013

Beth Terry, author of Plastic-Free: How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too and the blog My Plastic-Free Life will be speaking on April 2nd at the University of Tulsa. I will also be speaking at the event. For those that don't know me I'm the founder of Green Oklahoma (www.greenokla.com), the blog Retro Housewife Goes Green (www.retrohousewifegoesgreen.com), and an environmental activist. I was also profiled in Terry's book.

If you could help spread the word I would greatly appreciate it. Below is a link to a post about the event on Green Oklahoma that can be shared-
http://greenokla.com/2013/03/acclaimed-environmental-author-to-speak-at-the-university-of-tulsa/

Thanks!

Lisa Sharp
Freelance Writer & Environmental Activist
www.RetroHousewifeGoesGreen.com

www.greenokla.com