[Ok-sus] 2,000 a month

Kerry Lund niinmonta at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 24 00:12:32 UTC 2013

Previously,  both our mayor and the Daily Oklahoman had announced that
city of OKC  is growing by 2,000 people a month.

On March 15, The Daily Oklahoman had an article rejoicing in the growth
of OKC area.  The city area's growth rate is 1.6 %.  The doubling time
is 70 divided by growth rate.

In just 44 years we will  need twice as much food, water and fuel. Where
will it come from.  There would be twice as many schools, hospitals,
fire stations, police stations, shopping centers, buildings.  Twice as
many cars on the road.

Meanwhile, every other town, city, county, state, country and nation is
trying to double as fast as possible.

Scary

Kerry