[Ok-sus] Fw: BREAD BAKING CLASS

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Mon Mar 25 23:39:13 UTC 2013

BREAD BAKING CLASS APRIL 6TH AT
GOLDEN GRAIN FARMS BAKERY in ADA
10:30 AM TO 12:30PM

Libby Faulkner willbe teaching & demonstrating basic bread making skills.
You'll receive a recipe for white bread & a small loaf of bread for your family
to try.

She will  share baking secrets that she has learned over the past 40 years.
We'll have chicken salad sandwiches on home-made bread, salad & coconut cream
pie for lunch.  Children 8 & above can enroll in class

also.

A binder with her recipe & tips will be yours to keep.  Cost for the class &
lunch is $20.  Call her at 580-399-2778 or email her at libbyf2 at yahoo.com to
reserve your seat.

Thanks, Libby Faulkner

Golden Grains Bakery is at 14096 CR 3590 ADA OK.  From intersection of Arlington
& Monta Vista you go 9/10ths of a mile east, turn south or right and go about
500 feet.  Bakery is on the east side of the road. I'll have some signs by the
side of the road.