[Ok-sus] [OKC] I met a man tonight riding in a motorized wheelchair on NW Expressway

wendy wendygabrielson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 19:29:21 UTC 2014

Bob,
Thank you so much for always being willing to speak out!! I couldn't agree
more and it saddens me that there are many more streets in OKC in the same
position!!
And please let me ditto how much more important a "healthy" bus system for
the entire city would be than a trolley system that only serves the
downtown area which has sidewalks I might add!! My teenage daughter was
sitting at the bus stop one day and called me very upset as she just
couldn't understand why the bus had not come and she had been there long
enough for several buses to have come by. Oh sweetie, its Sunday, there are
no buses on Sunday, I said!! What, but mom, people work on Sunday, they
need to run errands and shop, go to church and all kinds of things. Oh
honey, don't I know it....where are you? I will come pick you up and take
you to work!

Wendy Gabrielson, Librarian

Best-
Poppy