[Ok-sus] White House Lies to EU about US Gas Supply

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Fri Apr 11 02:56:18 UTC 2014

*http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article38189.htm*
*White House Lies to EU about US Gas Supply
**
**By William Engdahl**

*April 10, 2014 "ICH <http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/>" - "NEO
<http://journal-neo.org/2014/04/07/white-house-lies-to-eu-about-us-gas-supply/>"
- -*  The White House and State Department have engaged in brazen lying
to EU governments regarding the ability of the US to supply more than
enough natural gas to replace Russian gas deliveries. Recent statements
by US President Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry are so patently
false that it betrays an incredible desperation in Washington over the
situation in Ukraine versus Moscow. Or it suggests that Washington is so
out of touch with any factual reality she simply doesn?t care what she
says. Either way, it suggests an unreliable diplomatic partner for the EU. *