[Ok-sus] New clean energy tariff

Temur Akhmedov okenergysavers at live.com
Fri Apr 25 13:30:56 UTC 2014

Here is what I posted on Facebook when a friend asked of my reaction:

People
 like their freedoms. While there is a valid concern for interconnecting
 on-site power generation to the grid, it is done routinely with diesel
and propane power generators. Solar power or wind power is not much different.
 There is a switch, which is mandated by codes. --- You know, some
people, especially farmers, will just go off-grid totally. --- Oklahoma
utilities are concerned that small scale renewables will compete with
them. That is true. They will compete. And you either adapt, or lose. If
 utilities do not adapt, they will lose. --- Short-term, this will slow
down implementation of on-site power.

Go off-grid when you can!

Temur Akhmedov, LEED AP

Green Building, Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy
C: +1-405-229-9165 F: +1-866-661-5253

  Please consider the environment
before printing this e-mail or attachments

Confidentiality
 Notice:  This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you receive this email and are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email reply, and destroy all
copies of the original message.