[Ok-sus] New clean energy tariff

John Miggins johnmiggins at comcast.net
Fri Apr 25 19:11:40 UTC 2014

This is part of a national movement funded by big coal and others, I have been told the Koch Brothers who feel threatened by solar that might eat into their coal sales.

I personally have always been one who advocates that we need all kinds of energy including coal, even though it has a huge affect on our air, health and water.  It is time to take the gloves off I believe and stand up for our rights as individuals to demand that our "government" do the bidding of the people not the corporations or wealthy.

One solutions for those concerned is to go solar now, and we have small packages starting at $1500 to get you in under the deadline.

All energy is solar, oil, coal, wind, biomass, are all the stored energy of the sun or the suns impact on the weather, far better to use the energy directly as it is given to us than wait to dig it up and burn it years later.

Does Oklahoma have to be last in everything progressive?

John Miggins
jmiggins at cox.net
Harvest Solar Energy
www.harvestsolar.net