[Ok-sus] New clean energy tariff

Stephanie Jeffords buzzardroostranch at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 22:52:43 UTC 2014

This bill is a horrible infringement on our freedom and inalienable rights.

It might be advantageous to create a petition through change.org to have
this bill repealed.

The bill obviously creates a double standard and feeds the oil and gas
monopoly.  If our legislators can pass this bill to assess fees on our own
solar and wind power, what else will they try to tax or make a law against,
my garden vegetables so that Monsanto can have complete control of all
crops?
Through despot bills and over taxation our legislators are destroying our
small farms and ranches, the backbone of this country.

We have legislators that are allowing the oil and gas industry to have
absolute power or control of our state government. This is despotism and is
addressed in the preamble to our
Declaration of Independence, which also states that:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights,
that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

No where does it say that all corporations are created equal with
inalienable rights.

We can not have life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, when our
legislators engage in discriminatory, self-serving and over taxation to
suppress new technology and innovations that would take us off our forced
dependency on oil and gas.

I will sign your petition!!

Stephanie