[Ok-sus] Fwd: Faith and Community-Based Health Summits: OKC, Dec 1 and Tulsa, Dec 4

Bob Waldrop bwaldrop1952 at att.net
Tue Dec 2 03:25:35 UTC 2014

I went to this today and it was everything promised and then some. Today
was one of the very few holistic looks at the situation in Oklahoma --
housing, transportation, food, health care, mental care, well ness
initiatives.

it repeats on Thursday in Tulsa, and my advice to folks up there is to
"go".

http://okchurches.org/upcoming-events/together-for-health-faith-community-based-health-summit/

And it's free!  Dinner was $8 and it was catered by Katie Plohocky of
Tulsa Real Good Food and it was Very Delicious, much of it was sourced
locally.  Dinner was a serious bargain. Kale/quinoa/tangerine salad, a
winter root salad, roasted sweet potatoes with a citrus sauce, chicken
salad, a variety of local cheese, a bulgar salad.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City

http://www.ipermie.net How to permaculture your urban lifestyle and adapt to the realities of peak oil, economic irrationality, political criminality, and climate instability.