[Ok-sus] [okproducers] Liability Ins

Guadalupe.Oaks Farm guadalupeoaksfarm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 13:47:13 UTC 2014

Try American Farmers and Ranchers mutual liability insurance. My friend
uses the agent in Locust Grove....I don't know where you are located
though....Hope this helps. Melissa Bennett

*Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID*

chelliebea at aol.com wrote:

 This is great!  Thank you so much!!

 In a message dated 1/31/2014 9:12:23 A.M. Central Standard Time,