[Ok-sus] Waldrop receives Permaculture Diploma

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Tue Feb 4 17:09:08 UTC 2014

The Permaculture Institute of the US has awarded me a Permaculture
Diploma in Education, Community Service, Research, Media, and Finance. .
. "conferring all the rights, privileges, and honors appertaining hereto
as a Permaculture Diplomat, in testimony whereof the mentors and Board
of the Permaculture Institute on recommendation therein it has granted
this Diploma in recognition of the impeccable work and ethical standards
of the recipient."

I realize this is kind of "tooting my own horn" but oh well, I am very
proud to receive this diploma.

It arrived in today's mail.