[Ok-sus] Waldrop receives Permaculture Diploma

Yahoo! service ©2013 b_rounsavell at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 5 12:42:20 UTC 2014

Congratulations!  No one is more deserving.  Education, community service, research,state and regional organizing.

Thanks for all your service.

maria rounsavell

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 11:30 AM, Bob Waldrop <bob at bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

The Permaculture Institute of the US has awarded me a Permaculture
Diploma in Education, Community Service, Research, Media, and Finance. .
. "conferring all the rights, privileges, and honors appertaining hereto
as a Permaculture Diplomat, in testimony whereof the mentors and Board
of the Permaculture Institute on recommendation therein it has granted
this Diploma in recognition of the impeccable work and ethical standards
of the recipient."

I realize this is kind of "tooting my own horn" but oh well, I am very
proud to receive this diploma.

It arrived in today's mail.