[Ok-sus] Waldrop receives Permaculture Diploma

Ruth Dupre merlion at flash.net
Tue Feb 4 17:44:25 UTC 2014

Congratulations!!!!!

ruth

________________________________
 From: Bob Waldrop <bob at bobwaldrop.net>
To: "ok-sus at lists.oksustainability.org" <ok-sus at lists.oksustainability.org>; "okc at lists.sustainableokc.org" <okc at lists.sustainableokc.org>; okfoodret at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 11:09 AM
Subject: [Ok-sus] Waldrop receives Permaculture Diploma

The Permaculture Institute of the US has awarded me a Permaculture Diploma in Education, Community Service, Research, Media, and Finance. . . "conferring all the rights, privileges, and honors appertaining hereto as a Permaculture Diplomat, in testimony whereof the mentors and Board of the Permaculture Institute on recommendation therein it has granted this Diploma in recognition of the impeccable work and ethical standards of the recipient."

I realize this is kind of "tooting my own horn" but oh well, I am very proud to receive this diploma.

It arrived in today's mail.