[Ok-sus] Waldrop receives Permaculture Diploma

Tom Barlow TomB at ecurrentnews.com
Wed Feb 5 20:02:54 UTC 2014

Bob
This is a big deal what a honor. We work hard for a good cause and sometimes it seems like no one is paying attention than all of a sudden something like this happens. I couldn’t be happier

By

Tom Barlow  Phd
Currentland Your Content Advertising Partner
Print – Web – Mobile – Social Media
Office 918-431-0330
Cell – 918-207-2109
www.currentland.com