[Ok-sus] Charts on oil supply growth

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Tue Feb 11 17:05:38 UTC 2014

This is an interesting blog post with charts showing the growth of world
"oil" supply. This being defined as crude PLUS biofuels and natural gas
liquids, which do not have the same energy content as actual crude oil.
The most interesting one for our purposes is the 4th one, which compares
"all liquids" to "actual crude oil". As you can see, almost all the
growth has been in biofuels and natural gas liquids.

  http://earlywarn.blogspot.com/2013/12/oil-supply-update.html

So despite the claims of the cornucopians at the University of Oklahoma,
Devon Energy, Chesapeake, et al. . . we still got troubles.