[Ok-sus] Sunday, February 9 - EASTERN FLYER a knockout!

Paul Muegge paulmueggecoline at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 17:31:19 UTC 2014

I applaud you for your dedication and longtime work to secure passenger rail for Oklahoma. Have been visiting with Gary Lanman from Ponca City.  Tom, I have no influence with the Capitol folks and ODOT these days. They live in a different world than when I served in the Oklahoma Senate. Wish you well and  tell Ed Ellis hello. Senator Paul Muegge

Paul Muegge
paulmueggecoline at aol.com