[Ok-sus] Fw: Attend a planokc Workshop

Christine Patton tryishmael at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 24 20:30:53 UTC 2014

Christine Patton

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: planokc <planokc at okc.gov>
To: tryishmael at yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 2:19 PM
Subject: Attend a planokc Workshop

Attend a planokc Workshop

How should Oklahoma City grow?
________________________________
About 600,000 people live in Oklahoma City today.  Our population is projected to grow to approximately 900,000 over the next 40 years.  Where will everyone live, work, play, shop and learn? How will we get around?

We want your input.

Attend one of several planokc workshops being held throughout Oklahoma City in March.  You will be able to view examples of ways Oklahoma City could accommodate an additional 300,000 people and 170,000 jobs and share your opinion about how we should grow.

Monday, March 3
	* Leadership Square, 1st Floor, 11:30 am - 1:30 p.m.
	* Metrotech Springlake Campus, 1720 Springlake Dr., Business Conference Center Room I, 4 - 7 p.m.Tuesday, March 4
	* OSU-OKC, 900 N. Portland Ave, Student Center, 3rd floor, 4-7 pm
 Thursday, March 6
	* OCCC, 7777 S. May Ave, Lobby Area, 4-7 pm
Saturday, March 8
	* Northwest Library,  5600 NW 122nd St., Room B, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
	* Plaza Mayor at the Crossroads, 7000 Crossroads Blvd., 2 - 5 p.m.
We hope you will join us! All workshops are free and open to the public. Registration is not required.

The city we build together today becomes the city we leave to future generations. Have your say in this important process.

 Follow us on Twitter | Like on Facebook| Forward to a friend
Copyright © 2014 City of Oklahoma City Planning Department, All rights reserved.

For more information about planokc visit www.planokc.org
Send questions or comments to planokc at okc.gov
 unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences