[Ok-sus] Fw: Open Source Ecology Microhouse Workshop

Christine Patton tryishmael at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 15:48:25 UTC 2014

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Stephen Whiting <whiting.stephen at gmail.com>
To: info at goinglocalokc.com
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 10:42 AM
Subject: Open Source Ecology Microhouse Workshop

Good Morning Transition Oklahoma City,

I am currently interning for Open Source Ecologythis summer in Maysville, MO. We are a non-profit developing a portfolio of open source hardware.

At the end of July we are hosting a 5-day micro-house workshop. We are using our brick press to press ~7000 bricks from the ground beneath our feet to build a small house. This is a great opportunity to learning about natural building, sustainability, affordable housing, and construction. I have added the link to the workshop below.

http://opensourceecology.org/microhouse-workshop-3/

Would it be possible for you to pass this information through your organization? Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Stephen Whiting