[Ok-sus] [OKC] Fw: DATE CHANGE: Open Source Ecology Microhouse Workshop

Walter Jacques jacq2 at cox.net
Thu Jul 17 03:53:29 UTC 2014

Is anybody planning to go to this?

From: OKC [mailto:okc-bounces at lists.sustainableokc.org] On Behalf Of
Christine Patton
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:18 AM
To: Sustainble OKC; Sustainability Issues in Oklahoma
Subject: [OKC] Fw: DATE CHANGE: Open Source Ecology Microhouse Workshop

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Stephen Whiting <whiting.stephen at gmail.com>
To: info at goinglocalokc.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: Open Source Ecology Microhouse Workshop

Hi Transition Oklahoma City,

Due to inclement weather we have pushed back our Microhouse Workshop
<http://opensourceecology.org/microhouse-workshop-3/>  by two weeks. We are
now hosting the workshop on August 7th through the 12th. We have also
changed the rates to include a student discount, 2-for-1 discount, and a
group rate. We hope to see you in Missouri!

Best,

Stephen Whiting

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM, Stephen Whiting