[Ok-sus] Saying "no way" to the new utility solar surcharge

Michael Givel mgivel at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 4 12:43:00 UTC 2014

Yay! An environmental group and individuals are thinking big about this rather than as one large statewide one is doing writing laughable damage control and spin-oriented op eds on why things aren't supposedly so bad after all. Oklahoma's initiative and referendum process is underutilized to go around the legislature when bad law is made. Time to move to change that.