[Ok-sus] Grow it Forward to shape the future of urban ag in OKC

Shauna Struby sstruby at cox.net
Wed Jun 4 13:02:11 UTC 2014

All are invited! Hope you can make it!

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=sge5m4cab&v=001r1I1BK3-6
CBpV2BpNChppnJjWgSCLOsyKebO3HdRlXF18F3QxSe68r4UaZCc2X_33rD2FqzE3PIpWdqMcPWZm
_rqTgmtYcjo1Mvy8gNc4cmJnnnx7jkdpuOK7Bzp0VnUWRJ1qRKtOjTq8vPyMRmNpSJK6puQBdTp_
FwTQfFeifX_ddaLxn6hcL1-AladnH9FDskxuNr6KjApGJjGrmgiMUyDhlFkv78sj1NsePJ6THrDK
pYliQf5xsC2v-PzdwCkzhR7Ycdh7s5Ix3JPCcjAgDULwu7JpD8r7CT807rLaKU6RRzCD-5APooX5
-c_dFaMpG0MYPESpDXmCGHqnszLCg%3D%3D&id=preview>

 <https://ui.constantcontact.com/emailSharePreview.jsp?id=preview>

    <https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs145/1102712869074/img/108.png>
Who's invited?

Gardeners

Farmers

Planners

Non-profits

Entrepreneurs

Advocates

Growers

Supporters

Environmentalists

Health Advocates

Businesses

Restaurants

Caterers

Educators

Why attend?

Set the agenda for progress

Meet a community of urban ag advocates and supporters

Explore

possibilities for helping urban agriculture thrive in Oklahoma City

How can we help urban farms and gardens thrive?

Participants decide topics for breakout sessions, which could include
anything from...

*	Starting successful community and school gardens
*	Training & mentoring new farmers
*	Dealing with drought
*	Public and consumer education
*	Legalizing urban hens
*	Farmer cooperatives
*	Making small farming profitable
*	And more....

RSVP for Grow it Forward

What: Grow it Forward - an Open Space event to shape the future of urban
farming and gardening in Oklahoma City

  <https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs145/1102712869074/img/119.jpg>

When: Sat. June 7, 2014, 1 - 5 p.m.

Where: OSU-OKC ARC

building - 400 N. Portland, OKC

How can we grow and strengthen urban farming and gardening in Oklahoma
City? Come explore the possibilities in this free and first-ever urban
agriculture Open Space event, where the community will set the agenda for
change!

RSVP:  <mailto:localfoodokc at gmail.com> localfoodokc at gmail.com by June 5.

<http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101093164665/tank-elegant-1-
div.gif>

Presented by the OKC Urban Ag Coalition

with special support from:

  <https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs145/1102712869074/img/102.png>
<https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs145/1102712869074/img/109.png>

  <https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs060/1102712869074/img/41.png>

Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, there is no cost to attend this
free public event.

Bring your ideas to the table!

RSVP here <mailto:localfoodokc at gmail.com> .

<http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101093164665/tank-elegant-1-
div.gif>

What is Open Space?

Rather than having a pre-set agenda, participants at an Open Space event
create an agenda of breakout sessions to discuss an important question. On
June 7, the question will be: How can we best help urban farms and gardens
thrive?

  <https://origin.ih.constantcontact.com/fs145/1102712869074/img/115.jpg>
Facilitators explain and organize the process, helping participants to
leverage their passion, experience, and knowledge to explore meaningful
ideas for progress.

Open Space
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001mkBZPnFeP9j6hEt_sF9IMAOe-3aRLWBjBWaItEJjCwbR
AuRL8uNT_-PVWH_4AYmiAIEpy61AjwotGj5vkrgjdNbvf-olu4rXFPHYnfvcSJta4OQI98h_Yw==
>  has been used thousands of times around the world in a variety of
organizations. The results are never predictable, but in the past, we have
found that this format is the MOST productive and effective way to unleash
the creative potential and passion of a diverse community.

<http://img.constantcontact.com/letters/images/1101093164665/tank-elegant-1-
div.gif>

Transition OKC / P.O. Box 54665 / Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73154

Forward this email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=sge5m4cab&m=1102712869074&ea=
christinetpatton at yahoo.com&a=1117362203535&id=preview>

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001KoyZ43z4t0ijN7mb5bTlsGwm0
GVzlY7I-71QkIH3ERIfIsk1dJuKKQ%3D%3D&t=001w06c-b5-bsliE5gC5pkcYw%3D%3D&l=001F
CSs65SMrsI%3D&id=001b-xBWU3VMkdQ9O4a3gx7Xq8yyUHbI9qX&llr=sge5m4cab>

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_News_266&id=preview>

This email was sent to christinetpatton at yahoo.com
<mailto:christinetpatton at yahoo.com>  by localfoodokc at gmail.com
<mailto:localfoodokc at gmail.com>  |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&mse=001KoyZ43z4t0ijN7mb5bTlsGwm0
GVzlY7I-71QkIH3ERIfIsk1dJuKKQ%3D%3D&t=001w06c-b5-bsliE5gC5pkcYw%3D%3D&l=001F
CSs65SMrsI%3D&id=001b-xBWU3VMkdQ9O4a3gx7Xq8yyUHbI9qX&llr=sge5m4cab>  |
Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&mse=001KoyZ43z4t0ijN7mb5bTlsGwm0
GVzlY7I-71QkIH3ERIfIsk1dJuKKQ%3D%3D&t=001w06c-b5-bsliE5gC5pkcYw%3D%3D&l=001F
CSs65SMrsI%3D&id=001b-xBWU3VMkdQ9O4a3gx7Xq8yyUHbI9qX&llr=sge5m4cab> ™ |
Privacy Policy
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp?id=preview> .

Transition OKC | P.O. Box 54665 | Oklahoma City | OK | 73154

THIS IS A TEST EMAIL ONLY.
This email was sent by the author for the sole purpose of testing a draft
message. If you believe you have received the message in error, please
contact the author by replying to this message. Constant Contact takes
reports of abuse very seriously. If you wish to report abuse, please forward
this message to abuse at constantcontact.com <mailto:abuse at constantcontact.com>
.