[Ok-sus] New clean energy tariff

Dalton, Deborah W. dalton at ou.edu
Thu May 1 00:28:32 UTC 2014

As I understand it the utilities are more than happy to receive/accept the excess power when your solar panels are working hard and your meter is running backward without compensating you for the power or for your own infrastructure costs. They just don't want to pay you for your generated power. Is this true? If so it seems hypocritical...