[Ok-sus] FW: Green Drinks

Timothy Tillman TTillman2 at uco.edu
Mon May 19 16:19:34 UTC 2014

Enjoy!

Tim Tillman ACCSI
Sustainability Coordinator
The University of Central Oklahoma
405-974-3526
405-850-8594
ttillman2 at uco.edu

From: Scenter of the Mind <Linda at scenterofthemind.com<mailto:Linda at scenterofthemind.com>>
Date: Monday, May 19, 2014 at 11:16 AM
To: "president at sustainableokc.org<mailto:president at sustainableokc.org>" <president at sustainableokc.org<mailto:president at sustainableokc.org>>
Subject: Green Drinks

Good Day Tim,

My name is Linda Faust and I love nature & the environment. I belong to a Green Drinks in Illinois (Northwest Suburban Green Drinks).

I want to support you in the work you do for our environment. I am always thinking of ways to help the environment and live a more green life and it occurred to me that one thing I could do is to offer all my fellow Green Drink partners a sweet discount off my products.

I make all natural soaps that are safe for the environment and healthier for humans as well and I would like to give you and your group 30% off of my products.

After all, every bar of soap I sell replaces a manufactured one and prevents a chemical cocktail going into someone's bloodstream, down the drain into our water supply & beyond.

 In the interest of saving trees and paper I am including a link to the coupon. I figured you could just share it with your members or print one and post it at your meetings for anyone who is interested. In fact, feel free to share with anyone you wish.  http://www.scenterofthemind.com/coupon.html

Thanks for all the work you do to support the environment.

Have a great day,
Linda Faust
Scenter of the Mind
http://www.scenterofthemind.com<http://www.scenterofthemind.com/>
Find me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/ScenteroftheMind

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.