[Ok-sus] Retrofitting homes for energy efficiency

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Fri May 23 14:49:00 UTC 2014

P.S.  Looking at the pictures again, he also put a roof on the building
with overhangs.  That is another issue with putting a straw bale wrap.
Most of us would need to extend our eaves so that we have the proper
overhangs for this lattitude which helps keep the sun off the south
walls.  That's not a deal killer, but it would be an additional expense,
unless you already have deep eaves.

rmw

http://www.ipermie.net How to permaculture your urban lifestyle and adapt to the realities of peak oil, economic irrationality, political criminality, and peak oil.