[Ok-sus] FW: Global Frackdown & Debate Info

Angela Spotts angelaspotts at me.com
Tue Oct 7 16:52:46 UTC 2014

Please join us! Food & Water Watch event!

LETS STOP FRACKING AROUND!!  See you at the North side, State Capitol
10:00 am, where we will raise our voices to the media and bring our petitions
to the Gov. calling for a Moratorium!

Stop Fracking Payne County let's
show the Governor we mean business!

Mark your calendar for the Global
Frackdown on Friday, October 10 @ 10am Rally at the Capital.

Can't wait to see you there! Link
below will let you sign up and learn more.

https://actionnetwork.org/events/stop-the-fracking-earthquakes-in-oklahoma?source=direct_link&referrer=matt-ohloff

Please invite others so we can
send a loud and clear message to protect our communities from fracking.

If you can't attend you can
always call that afternoon and let your views be known to the Governor and your
representative/senator! They need to hear from us! It is time for action
to address our earthquake issue!
FYI. The Oklahoma Observer Oct. edition has a great article "Hamm-Made Earthqaukes" It shows who is putting pressure on people like Austin Holland at the OK Geological Society. Seriously a must read.

Together we are stronger! Angela
Spotts

Stop Fracking Payne County

PS. Please make sure you are
registered to vote and you have till Oct. 10th at 5pm, you can do so
at the Payne County Election Board (http://www.paynecounty.org/election_board.php)

Please take a look at how our
candidates answered the Fracking question at last night’s debate. See
attachment from CSPAN.